Understanding Autism for HR and Recruitment
HR and recruitment staff aim to hire and retain the very best talent. Unintentional barriers to employment exist for talented autistic job seekers beginning at the point of recruitment.
Enhance your professional development through understanding neurodiversity and the value of autistic employees. Learn how to foster a workplace environment that is inclusive and maximizes all employee potential. This training will teach you how to remove barriers in your employment process so you can seek, select, hire and retain talented autistic employees.
In this training you will:
- Gain a base understanding of autism
- Learn how to optimize recruitment of autistic employees by optimizing your job
descriptions, applications, and interview process.
- Learn how to find the right fit for the job and the applicant through clear
unambiguous job functions and codes of conduct
- Learn how to create comprehensive reasonable adjustment policies and effective
- Understand the importance of direct and explicit communication and feedback
- Learn about employee engagement and retaining key talent
Understanding Autism for HR and Recruitment is part of our Optimizing the Workplace series.
To learn more and to bring the Optimizing the Workplace series to your company please visit our Consultation page and fill out the contact form.